Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
22 Miles ENE Cascade ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 22. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Light south wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE