Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Salmon, Lemhi County Airport (KSMN)
Lat: 45.11667°N Lon: 113.88333°W Elev: 4045ft.
49 Miles SW Salmon ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Light west wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light west wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE