Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1031.9 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Yellowstone Lake (KP60)
Lat: 44.54444°N Lon: 110.42111°W Elev: 7835ft.
4 Miles SSE Upper/Lower Falls WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Scattered rain showers after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Scattered rain and snow showers before 11pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Snow before 11am, then rain and snow. High near 38. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 18. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 20 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone National Park, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE