Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
11 Miles SW Baker City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers before 11am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. High near 45. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE