Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 30 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
LEADORE CREEK (LDOI1)
Lat: 44.701917°N Lon: 113.346917°W Elev: 6150ft.
9 Miles E Leadore ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers. Steady temperature around 27. West wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE