Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
8 Miles SE Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 39. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 51. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 35. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE