Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedENE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.57 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Newport, Newport Municipal Airport (KONP)
Lat: 44.58028 Lon: -124.05806 Elev: 161ft.
3 Miles N Newport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind around 6 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain after 10am, mixing with snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE