Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
11 Miles ESE Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 54. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers before 11am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. High near 47. Light west southwest wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE