Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
8 Miles ESE Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind around 5 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE