Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.44 in (1032.9 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
10 Miles ESE Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light west wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE