Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 G 23 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.51667°N Lon: 109.01667°W Elev: 5089ft.
19 Miles NNW Wapiti WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 22 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 3am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Windy, with a west wind 23 to 33 mph decreasing to 13 to 23 mph. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Rain and snow likely before noon, then rain likely between noon and 3pm, then rain and snow after 3pm. High near 41. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 19. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 17 to 22 mph becoming east northeast 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Absaroka Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE