Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
YELLOWSTONE MTN. (YEFO3)
Lat: 44.592222 Lon: -122.427778 Elev: 3080ft.
Mill City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Occasional rain or drizzle. Steady temperature around 43. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 45. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Light southwest wind.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Areas of fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE