Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
North Powder (I-84 MP 288.6) (ODT56)
Lat: 45.0138°N Lon: 117.9168°W Elev: 3273ft.
8 Miles ESE Granite OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 36. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE