Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
YELLOWSTONE MTN. (YEFO3)
Lat: 44.592222 Lon: -122.427778 Elev: 3080ft.
Mill City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 12. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 33. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31. East wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. East wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE