Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
YELLOWSTONE MTN. (YEFO3)
Lat: 44.592222°N Lon: 122.427778°W Elev: 3080ft.
Mill City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 41. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 50. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Light north northeast wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE