Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 G 14 MPH
- Barometer29.56 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
CW1795 Powell (C1795)
Lat: 44.75847°N Lon: 108.7768°W Elev: 4386ft.
3 Miles SSW Powell WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 4am. Low around 30. Windy, with a north wind 11 to 21 mph increasing to 22 to 32 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain between noon and 3pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE