Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1015.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Traverse City, Cherry Capital Airport (KTVC)
Lat: 44.73 Lon: -85.58 Elev: 618ft.
Traverse City MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely before 1pm, then a chance for flurries before ending. Cloudy, with a high near 29. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 31 by 11pm. South wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 27 by 5pm. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Traverse County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE