Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
BOULDER CREEK (BOFO3)
Lat: 44.721944°N Lon: 122.003056°W Elev: 3570ft.
6 Miles N Mt Jefferson OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Temperature falling to around 26 by 5pm. West wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east southeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE