Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
3 Miles WNW Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 50. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers before 11am, then snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 42. Light west wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 6 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE