Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 7 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.9772°N Lon: 110.6953°W Elev: 6300ft.
6 Miles ESE Mount Holmes WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 29. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -10. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone National Park, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE