Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
CW5507 Camp Sherman (C5507)
Lat: 44.43717°N Lon: 121.65604°W Elev: 3020ft.
26 Miles NNW Camp Sherman OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 29. East wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE