Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 23 G 29 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
Baker Municipal OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 56. East southeast wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 39. East southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. East southeast wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 34. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 52. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE