Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.45 in (1033.1 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
Baker Municipal OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 20. Light south southwest wind.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE