Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
HORSE CREEK (HSFO3)
Lat: 44.940806°N Lon: 122.400806°W Elev: 3402ft.
6 Miles N Mill City OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain, possibly mixed with snow showers. High near 40. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East southeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE