Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
HORSE CREEK (HSFO3)
Lat: 44.940806 Lon: -122.400806 Elev: 3402ft.
6 Miles N Mill City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Breezy, with an east wind 26 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -12. Blustery, with a northeast wind 24 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -9. Breezy, with an east wind 23 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Light north northeast wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE