Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
12 Miles N Mt Jefferson OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 23. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE