Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
13 Miles NNE Idanha OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. East wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. East wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE