Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Salem, McNary Field (KSLE)
Lat: 44.90778 Lon: -122.99500 Elev: 210ft.
4 Miles SE Salem OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 25. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 1. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE