Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.44 in (1033.1 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
8 Miles W Halfway OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light northwest wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE