Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies, with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedWNW 16 G 26 MPH Barometer30.17 in (1023.2 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
8 Miles W Halfway OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 44 by noon, then falling to around 35 during the remainder of the day. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Light east southeast wind. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light east southeast wind. Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 39. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 10pm. Low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.