Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
8 Miles W Halfway OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 41. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 46. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE