Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 25 G 31 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.686667°N Lon: 112.541667°W Elev: 6795ft.
13 Miles NNE Dell MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow, becoming all snow after noon. High near 39. South wind 10 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 19. West northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Beaverhead County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE