Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
North Powder (I-84 MP 288.6) (ODT56)
Lat: 45.0138°N Lon: 117.9168°W Elev: 3273ft.
11 Miles NE Granite OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 38. West wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE