Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity78% Wind SpeedSE 19 G 26 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint34°F (1°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
North Powder (I-84 MP 288.6) (ODT56)
Lat: 45.0138°N Lon: 117.9168°W Elev: 3273ft.
10 Miles NE Granite OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 4pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 30. South wind around 6 mph. Tonight Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 29. South wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Friday Snow. High near 35. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Snow before 4pm, then rain and snow. High near 34. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Saturday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Windy. Sunday Night Rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Windy. Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31.