Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
North Powder (I-84 MP 288.6) (ODT56)
Lat: 45.0138°N Lon: 117.9168°W Elev: 3273ft.
11 Miles NE Granite OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light southwest wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday A chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE