Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
North Powder (I-84 MP 288.6) (ODT56)
Lat: 45.0138°N Lon: 117.9168°W Elev: 3273ft.
9 Miles NE Granite OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light southwest wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE