Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 11 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Identifier (US 97 MP 61.6) (ODT43)
Lat: 44.99°N Lon: 120.8491°W Elev: 3480ft.
12 Miles W Antelope OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 27. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. South wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE