Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Identifier (US 97 MP 61.6) (ODT43)
Lat: 44.99°N Lon: 120.8491°W Elev: 3480ft.
12 Miles WSW Shaniko OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 40. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE