Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Identifier (US 97 MP 61.6) (ODT43)
Lat: 44.9900 Lon: -120.8491 Elev: 3480ft.
12 Miles WSW Shaniko OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -4. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -11. Northeast wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -21. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 8. Northeast wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE