Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
North Powder (I-84 MP 288.6) (ODT56)
Lat: 45.0138°N Lon: 117.9168°W Elev: 3273ft.
11 Miles NE Granite OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. South wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 39. South wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 45. West wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE