Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.51 in (1033.6 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salem, McNary Field (KSLE)
Lat: 44.90778 Lon: -122.99500 Elev: 210ft.
4 Miles WNW Salem OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Light north wind.
- Monday A 10 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Light north northeast wind.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE