Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1031.5 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
8 Miles W New Meadows ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light south southwest wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE