Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
North Powder (I-84 MP 288.6) (ODT56)
Lat: 45.0138°N Lon: 117.9168°W Elev: 3273ft.
13 Miles NE Granite OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE