Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedSSE 10 MPH Barometer30.03 in (1018.3 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
3 Miles N Haines OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.