Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
15 Miles N Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32. North northeast wind 7 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE