Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
13 Miles WNW Haines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 28. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 29. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 13 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a northwest wind 21 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE