Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 23 G 29 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
10 Miles WNW Haines OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny early, then becoming cloudy, with a high near 53. Southeast wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 41. South southeast wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 50. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain before 4am, then rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 35. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Rain and snow showers, mainly before 10am. Some thunder is also possible. High near 44. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE