Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
North Powder (I-84 MP 288.6) (ODT56)
Lat: 45.0138°N Lon: 117.9168°W Elev: 3273ft.
14 Miles NE Granite OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE