Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
11 Miles WNW Haines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. South southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 38. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 43. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain before 4am, then rain and snow showers. Low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE