Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.44 in (1032.7 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
10 Miles NW Halfway OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light west wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE