Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
17 Miles N Detroit OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. Low around 38. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 44. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East southeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE