Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Humidity83% Wind SpeedNE 15 mph Barometer30.16 in (1021.6 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Massena International-Richards Field (KMSS)
Lat: 44.94°N Lon: 74.85°W Elev: 214ft.
4 Miles NNE Massena International-Richards Field NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 13 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 71. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light east wind becoming southeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. Southeast wind around 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 8 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 6 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind around 7 mph.