Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
14 Miles NE Halfway OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 46. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE