Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedSSW 5 MPH Barometer29.89 in Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Salmon, Lemhi County Airport (KSMN)
Lat: 45.11667°N Lon: 113.88333°W Elev: 4045ft.
12 Miles SSW Salmon ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight Isolated showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming west after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.