Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Murphy Hill (OR 18 MP 15.4) (ODT57)
Lat: 45.0723 Lon: -123.7162 Elev: 620ft.
8 Miles ESE Cascade Head OR
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 33. Calm wind.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 29. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 33. East wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast Range of Western Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE